Monday 17 March 2014

Meeting a General Authority!

Hello Everybody!

So this week I'm sending pictures about my days!

Monday - P'day in South Shields.  We played sports and watched Surfs Up!

Tuesday - I had a doctors appointment and BLITZ South Shields

Wednesday - We gave a presentation about Canada, Taiwan, China and Hawaii in the bishop's daughters class at school!

Thursday - We set up 555 chairs for stake conference

Friday - Run around the city just meeting lots and lots of people!

Saturday - BLITZ town centre with Elder R. Stake Conference with Elder Christofferson of the quorum of the twelve.

Sunday - We took pictures with ELDER CHRISTOFFERSON!!!!!!!!!

Those are the most exciting parts of my week. Sorry its short but I have another doctor appointment in a bit!

All I can say is that the three biggest things that I learned this week were:
1. Sometimes life may be hard and you may get upset, just take some time for yourself and then work out your problems.
2. Family Home Evening, Family Prayer and Family Scripture Study are ESSENTIAL in the home to destroy contention and protect our families against the influence and the temptations of the adversary!
3. Last but not least - LIFE IS TOO SHORT! QUIT WORRYING, DO YOUR BEST AND HAVE FUN!

Love you all!
Elder Dotschkat

Door knocking lol

Sunset over Sunderland


English homes and park

Roker Beach

Lighthouse at Roker Beach

Sunderland Museum

My new suit (looks handsome!)

The Missionaries with Elder Christofferson

The Missionaries with Elder Christofferson
(I totally shook his hand four times!)

No comments:

Post a Comment