Tuesday 11 June 2013

Last letter from the MTC


Hello everyone!!!

I hope that you all are doing well! I am doing great!!! I have learned so many new and wonderful things and have truly seen the Lords hand in my life :) He has opened the scriptures to me and helped me to see the scriptures in a new light. I absolutely love it and I absolutely love everything about my mission! I have made many friends and many memories just in the MTC! I am SO EXCITED to be out in the field and make so many more memories!

Anyways, tommorow we will be finally heading out to the missions and I won't have P-DAY till next week. I am so excited to be in my mission and meet my trainer! This is going to be great!!!!

I hope everyone is doing well and that you all are seeing God's hand in your lives. I am seeing Him in mine every minute of everyday :)

The most profound things that I learned or had taught to me in greater depth this week were:
- Heavenly Father knows and loves each of his children personally
- He answers you heart's prayers and concerns when you trust in him
- Rely on the Lord and everything will turn out the way that it is supposed to happen
- Heavenly Father has no limits
- Everything happens for a reason
Profound scriptures:
- 3 Nephi 13:32
- Alma 37, 41-43
- Ether 12:27
- Enos 4-8
Talk to you next P-DAY

Love
Elder Dotschkat

Elder Dotschkat at the MTC

Preston Temple at sunset

At the MTC

Sunrise over Chorley

The House of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment