Monday 16 September 2013

If you pray and ask in faith, GOD WILL ANSWER!


Well hello everyone, this weeks letter has to be very quick because I dont have time. Just so busy with missionary work right? Haha. Anyways though I just wanted to pop in and tell you all that I love you and that I am feeling the power of your prayers with me. I am so grateful for all the examples that you have been to me and the ways that each of you have helped me grow. I always knew I wanted to be on a mission and it seems surreal that I am here. I love every minute. Yes there are harder days than others but I always know that no matter how far you are away that you are supporting me and I can feel it. It finally has rained this past week and so now Elder Ivins and I are using our jackets. Very appreciative of these things because it gets very cold some days. I have seen so many miracles in this past week and just want to tell you all that I can feel my testimony growing everyday and feel myself growing as well. I know that the Lord calls us to do things so that we can grow and go through trials but it is because we need to remember and rely on him. So many times in the past week (because I am training) I have been looking to the Lord for support and miracles and when we pray for miracles sometimes our faith is tried but other times heavenly father gives us these things because of our faith. We had someone scheduled to be baptized on the 14th but now she AND her son are getting baptised on the 28th!!! I am sooo excited! This past week I KNOW that Heavenly Father was listening to us as we prayed and had faith in him because He hs blessed me with strength, comfort, peace, joy and many other wonderful feelings when I needed them the most.
If you pray and ask in faith, GOD WILL ANSWER!!!!
Let it be known to everyone who reads this that I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I know he lives and loves us. I know that Heavenly Father answers our prayers. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God and that President Thomas S. Monson is God's prophet on the earth today. I love the Book of Mormon and the inspired words therin. I love my mission. I love my God. I love my Savior. He lives. He will strengthen you if you ask in faith and pray to him. I am a follower of Jesus Christ and am in the service of him. He loves all of his children everywhere, HE LOVES YOU. As it says in the scriptures , "Look unto [Him] in every thought, DOUBT NOT, FEAR NOT. (DC 6:36)
I love you all. You are in my prayers.
Elder Dotschkat

I will be at the following address until at least the beginning of November so you can write to me here:

9 Iris Court 
121 Abbey Street 
Hull 
HU9 1LE YKS

Whoever gets this address make sure they know to SEND LETTERS TO THE MISSION HOME ON AND AFTER NOVEMBER 10TH because I may be transferred. Hope not because I would love to spend Christmas with the members in the Hull 2nd ward. They are like my 2nd family. They really take care of us and love us .

No comments:

Post a Comment