Tuesday 29 July 2014

Transferred to Dudley Hill

Hey everyone,

So this week I just have to send a scripture to explain my feeilings for this area because I am now transferred to Dudley Hill.

2 Timothy 4:6-7
6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

Let's just say that because I have served in this area I feel that I have grown and matured myself more into being the man that God wants me to become. I used to pray nearly every waking moments for those people back home but now I understand what it means what when the Lord says in DC 84:79-84:
79 Behold, I send you out to prove the world, and the laborer is worthy of his hire.80 And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst.
81 Therefore, take ye no thought for the morrow, for what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, or wherewithal ye shall be clothed. 
82 For, consider the lilies of the field, how they grow, they toil not, neither do they spin; and the kingdoms of the world, in all their glory, are not arrayed like one of these. 
83 For your Father, who is in heaven, knoweth that you have need of all these things. 
84 Therefore, let the morrow take thought for the things of itself.

I now am no longer worried for those things that await back home for I know that the Lord will take care of them if I work his work. Here in Dewsbury I feel that I have given everything I could and more. I have given my sleep, my energy, my food, my thoughts, my time, my talents, all my efforts and ALL my love to this area and the people here. This does not mean that I do not love the people I have met before or that I am glorying in myself, it simply means that through the grace of God and his mercy I was able to have my capacity to love increased. It also means that I have the same feelings as Alma in Alma 29:9:
9 I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

I love this work and look forward to everyday that I am able to bring someone to feel the love of Christ, for I know that he lives and that he loves us. I know that he loves all of the children of God and desires for us eternal joy and happiness living in the presence of our loving Father in Heaven.

He loves you
Always remember what you mean to him because you mean the world to him :)
Have a great week!
love you
Elder Dotschkat

ps- James baptized this week, Maja next week and George the next week and I'm leaving!!!!!! (Heavenly Father might have a sense of humour or rather he needs me to go and help someone else :)







Elder Dotschkat & Elder Kooijman

The Royal Evitt family
James


No comments:

Post a Comment