Monday 4 August 2014

I'm in Bradford

Hey everyone!
Hope that you are all well and enjoying life .. I know that I am!
So super super busy right now and don't have much time but I just want to tell you all that I am alive and well.  I have a great companion and my testimony of the gospel is growing each day. I have truly given everything that I am to the Lord now and am not fearful of my future but rather looking forward with faith.  It was difficult to leave my last area but I know that I am meant to find someone and make their life a little easier here.

My new area is called Bradford. I'm serving in a little ward that is maybe 1 1/2 times the size of Melfort's branch (about 60 people). TINY, TINY, TINY!

My mom has my new mailing address if anyone wants it.

Just know this … Christ lives and he loves you :)
Love
Elder Dotschkat

EPIC missionary picture (I have to frame this one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment