Tuesday 26 August 2014

Congratulations Uncle Darin

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the delyed message, everything was closed yesterday.


So let me just tell you that I am alive and kicking! Hahaha 

So this past week was kind of a blur but I will tell you the biggest things that went on because I don't have too much time left unfortunately. 

First of all I just wanted to tell you guys that I love each of you and that you are in my prayers. I have a greater desire day by day to let my Father in Heaven more into my life and to be on the same page with him so that I can feel his love and help others to feel that love through me. 

So this past week we had Elder Rockne move in with us to break up our 3 musketeers :( thats okay though! He is a great lad and I have learned through this experience that we can truly "create your own weather " and make our futures as bright as we desire them. Life sometimes tries to throw us curve balls but we just got to be ready to take them on and go for that home run! So now with that attitude I am working to overcome some of the fears I might have and just JUMP into the unknown having faith that the Lord will catch me :)

Then the next big thing that has happened lately is the difference that I have feeling when I am working to pray to Heavenly Father. The biggest thing that I have learned is that not only do we have to be worthy to ask for the blessings that we so desire but that they have to be worth something enough to us that we are going to do our best and then have faith enough that God will answer our prayers. Just lately its felt like life is trying to teach me that I just need to trust in God and His love for me that he will answer me and the prayers of my heart. I have been asking for a few things lately, haven't gotten them yet or have been able to see that I have got them yet but I know that the things that are worth the most in life are hard to get and take time, efforts and pressures from all around to achieve the goals that we so desire. 

Time is up so I hope what I wrote today makes sense if not then just have to wait till next week!
Love you ALL
Congrats Uncle on your Wedding Day!

Sincerely
Elder Zachary Lee Dotschkat


No comments:

Post a Comment