Monday 1 September 2014

Soaked to the Bone

So here's the deal … Life is great and I am alive!
Not too much exciting things but just to tell you that the biggest thing that I have learned this week is to not underestimate ourselves and the capabilities that we have. I went into K this week desiring to learn more of myself and the relations that I have with God and others and I have sent that even though I may think I am less than what I am, the truth is that I am so much more and have the chance to become whatever I desire.

I desired courage, I found that I have it in the face of adversity.
I desired confidence, I found it when the devil tempted me.
I desired love, not from others but from God to me.
And with all of this, I found that I can be anything I want to be.

Just a little poem I wrote this week.
I hope that you are all doing well and that life will be full of joyous surprises for each of you!
Love always
Elder Zachary Lee Dotschkat

PS - IT'S RAINED TONNES OF BUCKETS LATELY SO I AM SOAKED OT THE BONE!
I LOVE LIVE, I LOVE MY MISSION, I LOVE GOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment