Monday 8 December 2014

Another South African companion

Hello everyone!

I've moved north again. If you want my actual address message my mom and she'll give it to you.

So now all that business sis out of the way I will tell you about the last bit of the great past few days that I have experienced here in Ashington ward (actually its a branch but I call it a ward because it definitely has the strength of one!)

So in the past few days I have met a lot of people and have had a load of chances to bear my testimony to people and invite them to follow Christ in their lives more and let me first of all start off by telling you guys that I love it! I love my mission and all that it entails, the good and the bad times! The happy and the sad times and the times that I get to rhyme lol! I'm still funny ... or at least I think so lol

So I have a great new companion called Elder Dickson. He is from Port Elizabeth SOUTH AFRICA! (maybe in a few years I will travel and visit my companions from there :D) Anyways he's is a great guy and probably the greatest thing about hi is his humility. Like I know a lot of humble people but wow this guy is 26 and only has one purpose while he is out here and that is to serve the Lord and make England a better place because he was here. He has been on his mission and we will hit his year mark together so we are going to party! He's got a big testimony and a bigger heart! (thought it can't keep him warm in this cold lol)

The area that I am in now has A LOT of potential and Elder Dickson and I look forward to harvesting all of the potential that the Lord sent us to meet here. I have gained a stronger testimony and I know that "there are no such things as coincidences, thats just a name that God uses to stay anonymous!"

Anyways my time has run out! Expect castle pics in the coming weeks!
I love the Lord, I love my mission, and I know its changing me for the better!
Regards
Elder Dotschkat

No comments:

Post a Comment