Monday 4 November 2013

He will ALWAYS fulfill His promises to us.

Well hello! Has this week gone fast or what!?!  Like wow! I can't believe how fast time is going! Like the weeks are starting to feel like days! ( well.....almost:P) 

This week was one truly filled with miracles! I have seen Heavenly Father's hand in my life every day this week. I can feel him guiding me in what I do and how I act. I can feel his spirit comfort me to the point that I don't even know that times are rough. The weather here is starting to get CRAZY!!! I love it! Like P-day was almost cancelled last week because of the storm! 

So on Monday the most profound thing that l learned was that we need to just take life day-by-day, trusting in God and the future will turn out the way that it is meant to become! Also it stuck out to me that no matter how many times you have the spirit testify to you of something, your testimony will grow every time thereafter! 

On Tuesday I learned that I will fight for what I want. Well I didn't really learn this but it made me realize how determined I am to get what I want. Nothing will stop me, I will fight for what I want till the day I die. This is only possible if we rely on God and Jesus Christ. We can have whatever we want as long as we trust in God and do what is right .

On Wednesday we had district meeting in which we discussed becoming our full potential and it made me realize that we can only become our full potential if we trust in God and follow the teaching of Jesus Christ. He is our perfect example and if we follow him, we will become who we are meant to be and we will end up where we are meant to go. I hope that makes sense....can't tell if my grammar is bad there but yeah! That's what stuck out to me that day! 

On Thursday it was a day full of miracles and so because it was it stood out to me that miracles do and will happen, we just need to have faith. The things that we desire in our hearts that are righteous, they will happen as long as we do our part. Life has its ups and downs but if we go through the downs, trusting in God that He will fulfill his promises, then we will be so much better in the long run. 

On Friday the main thing that struck me was that we need to set goals that will make us stretch, then we need to work as hard as we can for them and the Lord will bless us. If we have faith in the promises that the Lord makes to us and do our part, he is bound eternally by his promises. Miracles WILL happen, He will ALWAYS fulfill the promises that he makes to us. 

On Saturday the main thing that stuck out to me was that we need to show that we love people more. The Savior did everything out of love for those around him, he is our elder brother and loves each of us so much that he has set a way for us to be able to return to our heavenly home. We need to lift those who are struggling, we need to help those who are in trouble. We need to follow our Saviors example, that is where true joy is found.

On Sunday the biggest thing that stood out to me was that when we have righteous desires, Heavenly Father will pour out his spirit upon us in our time of need. I learned this during our lesson with Jenine through the spirit. Heavenly Father is willing to teach us, we must be willing to learn. 

Well thats all Folks! 
Hope you are well! 
Take care! 
Love you dearly
You are in my prayers!
Elder Dotschkat

No comments:

Post a Comment