Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas Card received December 24th

To Everyone!
Hello my wonderful family!  I hope that you are enjoying this fantastic Christmas season!  I know that I love Christmas so much just because of the wonderful memories that we get to make as a family :)
Now this year is going to be a little different because I'm in England.  Even though I'm far away now, I can still feel your love for me.  I appreciate every letter and email that you send to me.  I makes me feel like I am still apart of the family time and everyone's lives.  I hope that my emails and letters home make you feel the same way.
Now in the Christmas season, remember the true meaning.  Remember the love of God, the love of our family and the love of our Saviour Jesus Christ.  It is because of him that everything is possible.  It is because of him that we can find joy and peace.  It is because of him that we can be a family, not only for this life, but for eternity :)
Have a wonderful Christmas full of happy and fun filled memories!  Remember those who don't have much around them and to share your love because our family has enough to fill the entire world!
Thank you for all your support and confidence in me and my mission. You are all in my prayers.  I miss you all but I know that our family is forever.
Will all the love in the world
Elder Zachary Lee Dotschkat

No comments:

Post a Comment