Tuesday 17 June 2014

Make Time Count!

Hey everyone,
Not too much happened this week but I will tell you the highlights!

I'm staying in Dewsbury by the way.  Transfers were yesterday and we're still here.

We saw Lynn quite a bit this week and enjoyed our great time with her.  She is such a great lady.  We had a party a few nights ago because we just wanted to celebrate our missions and serving together in Christ.  President Pilkington talked on Sunday and we were laughing so much! He is a really funny man! The biggest thing is that I am grateful for the missionaries that are serving around me and with me. I have learned so much from each of them. The biggest thing that stood out to me this week was rather than count the time, MAKE TIME COUNT! Yes I know, I only have a year left and that's exciting BUT I only have one year left to serve the Lord entirely with all of my heart, mind and strength.
I have learned that patience is a heavenly virtue and to have success and accomplish what the Lord has for us, we must wait for his timing and the way that he will bless us.
I'm attaching a few meaningful quotes that will explain more what I have experienced this week.

CONGRATS CASSIE ON YOUR GRADUATION … WELL DONE!

Take care
Love Elder Dotschkat








1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work Elder Dotschkat. We look forward to your blog postings...

    ReplyDelete