Monday 27 October 2014

Still in Dudley Hill

Hey guys,

Still a missionary and still in Dudley Hill! This past week was pretty good. Lets just say that right now I'm at a loss as to what to say. Best part of last week was I found out that Lynn wanted to see me on Sunday! And so the Stephenson's were bringing her to sacrament. Then the biggest surprise was that they brought us loads of food!!! Our fridges and our cupboards are all full!! :D Like I won't have to buy food for the entire transfer!
Anyways, my brain is pretty scrambled right now but big news, its just one team now in Dudley Hill so we are super busy now from taking care of all the members.

Congrats Logan on your mission …
"Success breeds success, Obedience brings blessings, exact obedience brings MIRACLES!"

Love you guys
Sorry this letter is a little rubbish! Will be better next week
Love
Elder Zachary Lee Dotschkat

PS - if you didn't get it … I'm humbly awesome :D hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment