Monday 30 March 2015

Love one Another!

Hello Everyone!
Sorry for the quick email, there was a lot of mission things that I had to sort out but I will let you know that I am happy and doing well.

Here are the things that I learned this week
God is good and protects His children
God loves us, imperfections mistakes and all.
He knows what we go through and is willing to help us if we simply ask him.
As it was a commandment and still is in place to "love one another", we must also love ourselves. Took me 21 years to learn it to the point I am at now but I look forward to learning day after day about it.
God sends us to touch the lives of people for special reasons and his will always is done.
We must take care of those we home teach and visit teach so that the work of God will continue to move forward.
Have a great week!
Love
Elder Dotschkat

Me on the bus!







No comments:

Post a Comment