Tuesday 31 March 2015

Thank You!

Hey guys!
So I just wanted to tell you what is going through my mind right now. I just want to thank all the wonderful people that have supported me whilst I have been out here serving the Lord and say that I will forever be eternally grateful to each one of you as I look at who I was and who I am now. It is because of you that I have been able to grow into the man that I am today and I thank God for the blessing of having each one of you in my life.

I am grateful to all the men and women in my life that have taught me to have integrity and stand alone even when you are afraid to. I am grateful to those who have taught me loyalty when faced with hard decisions. I am thankful to those who have taught me compassion even though sometimes you may feel that someone is undeserving of it. I am thankful for those who have taught with God, I CAN DO HARD THINGS! I am thankful to my siblings who have taught me to love purely and to enjoy the special times and smile often! I am thankful to those who have believed in me, even when I did not believe in myself. I am thankful to those who have never given up on me even when I thought the war was lost. I am thankful to those that have taught me to express myself honestly with others and have courage in my thoughts, desires and passions. I am thankful to those who have taught me to work hard, play hard and laugh harder.  Needless to say that the list can go on for eternity, but if you have been a part of my life in any way, from the bottom of my heart I thank you and wish all of the blessings of God to be upon you and your families.

God is good and because he is good we can be changed. I feel I have changed and that now I know who God is and who I am in his plan. We are all brothers and sisters and if we look at one another in that way and simply be kind to our fellow travellers in this mortal existence, then the world will be changed and be a better place because YOU were in it.

I hope and pray that you have a wonderful week!
Love
Elder Dotschkat

No comments:

Post a Comment